Industrial green nitrile chemical glove, diamond grip, straight cuff, unlined.
7, 8, 9, 10, 11
11mil, 13mil, 15mil, 18mil available.
1 pair per OEM polybag, 144 pairs per carton; Or customized
Industrial green nitrile chemical-resistant gloves. Diamond grip. Straight cuff. Unlined.
Green, blue, and white are the most popular colors. Other special colors can also be made according to the client’s requirements.
11mil, 13mil, 15mil, 18mil, 20mil, 22mil are available for your choice.
Normal packaging is 1 pair/OEM polybag and 144 pairs/carton. We can also pack as per the client’s request.
For gloves in stock, MOQ is 6,000 pairs.
For customized gloves, MOQ is 24,000 pairs.
• Available in a wide selection of lengths, thicknesses, sizes, and linings.
• Fully reusable, with unequaled abrasion resistance, it provides superb comfort for the wearer.
• Diamond grip on palm and fingertips enhances the level of grip.
• An ideal choice for safe handling in a wide range of work environments where harsh chemicals are present.
• Nitrile is three times more puncture resistant compared to latex.
• Nitrile boasts a higher level of chemical resistance than either latex or vinyl.
• Soft and flexible with good dexterity.
• Latex free and will not cause skin irritation.
• Chemical handling
• Oil & petrol refining
• Printing industry
• Food processing
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@promaxsafety.com”.
Send us an inquiry and our sales team will contact you within 1 working day.