Long cuff industrial green nitrile chemical-resistant gloves. Unlined. 45cm.
7, 8, 9, 10, 11
22mil, 28mil available.
1 pair per OEM polybag, 144 pairs per carton; Or customized, 1 pair per OEM polybag, 72 pairs per carton; Or customized
Long cuff industrial green nitrile chemical-resistant gloves. Diamond grip. Straight cuff. Unlined.
Length: 45cm. Thickness: 22mil
Green is the most popular color. Other colors can also be made according to the client’s requirements.
22mil, and 28mil are available.
Normal packaging is 1 pair/OEM polybag and 72 pairs/carton. We can also pack as per the client’s request.
For gloves in stock, MOQ is 6,000 pairs.
For customized gloves, MOQ is 12,000 pairs.
• Available in a wide selection of lengths, thicknesses, sizes, and linings.
• Fully reusable, with unequaled abrasion resistance, it provides superb comfort for the wearer.
• Diamond grip on palm and fingertips enhances the level of grip.
• An ideal choice for safe handling in a wide range of work environments where harsh chemicals are present.
• Nitrile is three times more puncture resistant compared to latex.
• Nitrile boasts a higher level of chemical resistance than either latex or vinyl.
• Soft and flexible with good dexterity.
• Latex free and will not cause skin irritation.
• Extra long cuff for better protection.
• Chemical handling
• Oil & petrol refining
• Printing industry
• Food processing
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@promaxsafety.com”.
Send us an inquiry and our sales team will contact you within 1 working day.