Disposable blue nitrile gloves. Beaded cuff. Ambidextrous. 9 inches.
S, M, L, XL
100 pcs per inner box, 10 boxes per carton; Or customized
3.5g per piece
Disposable nitrile gloves. Beaded cuff. Ambidextrous. 3.5g per piece.
9 inches and 11 inches available.
Color options: blue, black, purple, etc.
Ambidextrous for both hands.
Not easy to break. It is very suitable for industrial production, fine work, housework, and preventing dirt.
Compared with latex gloves, nitrile gloves are thinner and more flexible. Suitable for long-time wear.
Latex free without latex protein, so it won’t cause harmful reactions.
• Hygiene inspection
• Food industry
• Chemical industry
• Electron industry
• Pharmacy & Nursing
• Paint and Coating Industry
• Printing and Dyeing Industry
• Animal Husbandry
Use Instructions & Warnings:
• It may cause itching, rash, etc because of different habits.
• Keep away from fire, and boiling water that is over 60ºC.
• Avoid using a long time in a high concentration of drugs and solvents (Gasorinn, bennjinn). Gloves may inflation, osmosis, and hardening.
• Gloves may break or have holes when it contacts sharp instruments such as cutting tools.
• To prevent leakage, don’t store the gloves in direct sunlight and high temperature, and highly humid places.
• Don’t use repeat for sanitation.
• Wash away promptly if in contact with vegetable oil or other oil. next time.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@promaxsafety.com”.
Send us an inquiry and our sales team will contact you within 1 working day.